Thursday, October 05, 2006

I WANT ALL THEIR MONEY!


The Bill Moyers program last night on PBS was stunning! I had followed it somewhat but the depths of this scandal are so far reaching-the entire republican leadership-including the "grass roots" religious leadership-were in on billking anyone they could hustle, including each other! A must watch, why did the Bushies escape this one? Grover Norquist, Ralph Reed, the entire House leadership, the RNC, the Texas RNC and all of their top lobbyists were in on it, AND STILL ARE. I know I am late to this one but Moyers laid it out for the simple folk last night extremely well.

I love this picture. I saw a Daily Show awhile back that had a very witty fashion consultant on and John Stewart was asking her what this or that outfit meant for certain celebrities and when they came to this picture and Stewart said, what does this outfit say, she said, "guilty."

No comments: